Note: All listed resources are either open access or BCF has received permission to post them.
- Democracy from above: Regime transition in the Kingdom of Bhutan, Journal of Bhutan Studies (2007), by Aim Sinpeng.
- Democracy, good governance and happiness: Some views from the Kingdom of Bhutan, Centre for Bhutan Studies (2005), by Renata Lok Dessallien.
- Democratisation of Bhutan, volume 4, issue 1 of The Druk Journal (2018).
- The Bhutanese state and its institutions, volume 2, issue 1 of The Druk Journal (2015).
- Exploring Bhutan’s ‘Natural democracy’: In search of an alternative view of democracy, Journal of Bhutan Studies (2013), by Katsu Masaki.
- Good governance and Gross National Happiness, Gross National Happiness Survey Findings, Centre for Bhutan Studies (2009), by Phuntsho Rapten.
- Bhutan – sustainable development through good governance, Centre for Bhutan Studies (2004), by Karma Ura and Sonam Kinga.
- The politics of Gross National Happiness: Values, power and policy implementation (2015), by Kent Schroeder.
- Constitution of Bhutan (2008).
- Bhutan National Human Development Report: Ten Years of Democracy in Bhutan (2019), Parliament of Bhutan and UNDP.
- The First Ten Years of Democracy: Reflections from Bhutan. Keynote address by former Prime Minister Dasho Tshering Tobgay at the first ISBS Conference (2019).