A vibrant and thoughtful democracy for the people of Bhutan, supported by strong educational practices and effective social services.
The Bhutan Canada Foundation (BCF) works to further the development of Bhutan and its people through programs that have a beneficial impact on its educational and social institutions. We achieve our goals through partnerships with the people of Bhutan, carrying on a long-standing tradition of Canadian and Bhutanese knowledge exchange, cooperation and goodwill.
Our Core Values
- We support cooperation and partnership within the Foundation and with our external partners.
- We promote honesty and transparent dialogue.
- We are passionate about encouraging learning at all levels.
- We are devoted to fostering best practices across the organization.
- We are committed to our fiduciary responsibility to our stakeholders, both in Canada and in Bhutan.