Note: All listed resources are either open access or BCF has received permission to post them.
Women Entrepreneurship in Bhutan – the Scenario and the Way Forward, Druk Journal (2018) by Pem Lama.
Proposed GNH of Business (2017), by Tshoki Zangmo, Karma Wangdi and Jigme Phuntsho, Centre for Bhutan Studies and GNH.
Community perspectives on the on-farm diversity of six major cereals and climate change in Bhutan, Agriculture (2015), by Tirtha Bdr. Katwal et al.
Bhutan’s forests through the framework of ecosystem services: Rapid assessment in three forest types, Forests (2018), by Robin Sears et al.
Road expansion and its influence on trail sustainability in Bhutan, Forests (2011), by Taiichi Ito.
- National Survey on Women’s Health and Life Experiences 2017, National Commission for Women and Children –
- Economic Development Policy 2016
- Bhutan Sustainable Hydropower Development Policy 2008
- Mineral Development Policy 2017
- Cottage and Small Industry Policy 2012
- FDI Policy Amended 2014
- National Forest Policy
- Bhutan National Human-Wildlife Conflicts Strategy
Hydropower Export Helps Bhutan Provide for Future Generations (2014), Asian Development Bank.