Note: All listed resources are either open access or BCF has received permission to post them.
- Education in Bhutan: Culture, Schooling, and Gross National Happiness (2016). Edited by Mathew Schuelka and T.W. Maxwell.
- Role of Father Mackey in the growth of modern education in Bhutan, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2017), by Ratna Paul.
- On the two ways of learning in Bhutan, Journal of Bhutan Studies (2000), by Karma Phunstsho.
- Education in Bhutan: Quality and sustainability, The Druk Journal (2017), by Sangay Jamtsho.
- Ensuring social sustainability: Can Bhutan’s education system ensure intergenerational transmission of values? Journal of Bhutan Studies (2010), by Tashi Wangyal.
- Let’s focus on the gaps: Educational disparities and youth potential in Bhutan, The Druk Journal (2016), by Pema Tshomo.
- Education for youth with disabilities in Bhutan: Past, present, and future, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2013), by Matthew Schuelka.
- Exploring ‘Disability’ and ‘Inclusive Education’ in the context of Bhutanese education, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2015), by Rinchen Dorji.
- Folktales and education: Role of Bhutanese Folktales in value transmission, Journal of Bhutan Studies (2005), by Dorji Penjore.
- Experiences and efficacy beliefs of teachers and principals of a primary school in implementing the Educating for Gross National Happiness Initiative: A case study, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2018), by Kinzang Lhendup et al.
- Qualitative study factors affecting teaching and learning English in Minjiwoong Central School, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2018), by Sherab Jamtsho et al.
- Exploring role of teacher’s gender in student learning: Perspectives of students, parents, and teachers, Bhutan Journal of Research and Development (2016), By Phuntsho Dorji and Sangay Biddha.
- The development of distributed learning techniques in Bhutan and Nepal, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning (2007), by Frank Rennie and Robin Mason.
- How to live happy and good Life? Secondary school students’ views about Bhutan’s Gross National Happiness policy, International Journal of Environmental & Science Education (2018), by Päivi Anneli Ahonen et al.
- Integration of ICT in Bhutanese Schools – Common Obstacles and the Way Forward, Druk Journal (2020) by Tshewang Dorji
- Bhutan schools focus on Gross National Happiness. VOA news
- Education in Bhutan: Culture, Schooling, and GNH. Paper presented by Dr. Matthew Schuelka at the First ISBS Conference (2019).
- Bhutanese Sign Language, Wangsel Institute Bhutan
- Recover and Rebuild Workshop Playlist. Recover and Rebuild Initiative in collaboration with MoE