All of our travel opportunities have been suspended due to COVID-19. Please check back for future opportunities once it is safe to travel internationally again.
This extraordinary trip to Bhutan will create memories to last a lifetime. This trip provides an insider’s view of Bhutan including visits to BCF teachers in the field, receptions, private dinners and special access to sites across the country.
- Paro, Tiger’s Nest, Thimphu, Punakha Valley, Talo Tshechu, Dochula Pass,
- School visits – learn more about education in Bhutan and visit a local school
- Private receptions
- Special access to historic sights
What to Expect
- Return airfare into and out of Paro International Airport from transit city (Delhi, Kathmandhu, Singapore)
- All meals and accommodation at 4 or 5 Star Hotels on twin-sharing basis
- All land costs including private drivers and a professional guide
- Visa fees
- Government tariff
What’s Not Included:
- International airfare to transit city
- Telephone calls
All regular trip prices include a tax deductible and nonrefundable donation to Bhutan Canada Foundation.
Contact us for a quote
email@example.com or 647-233-6607
TICO No: 50016735 (Blyth Education Travel)