This is an incredible opportunity to live and work in one of the most remote and untouched nations in the world as Bhutan moves towards an exciting and innovative transformation to a more interactive, thoughtful and participatory system of education.
Top Five Reasons to Teach in Bhutan:
- BCF teachers have the opportunity to make a true difference in the lives of their students and be a part of the creation of a new system of education.
- Nestled in the Himalayas, Bhutan is one of the most beautiful and remote reaches of the world; it is a destination that few are lucky enough to visit in their lifetime.
- The Bhutanese are renowned for their hospitality and foreigners are welcomed into new communities with open arms.
- As the world’s youngest democracy Bhutan is at an exciting moment in her history. BCF teachers will have the chance to witness Bhutan’s evolution first hand.
- BCF teachers will gain valuable international experience which they can one day bring back to classrooms in their home country.
Please note: to officially apply to teach in Bhutan, you must fill out our online application at www.teachinbhutan.org/apply. We cannot accept resumes without a submitted application.
Should you have any questions about the recruitment process, please email email@example.com or call 647.233.6607.