It’s that time of year again! Recruitment for the 2014 Bhutanese school year begins in two weeks – on May 1st, 2013.
Are you interested in a once-in-a–lifetime opportunity that will…
- give you full-time paid international teaching experience?
- expand your career horizons as you teach a fully immersive national curriculum, taught in English?
- allow you to explore a new and unique culture, in one of the most remote and untouched nations in the world?
- make a true difference in the lives of rural Bhutanese students and the communities in which they live?
Requirements! You are a…
- Qualified teacher with either:
1. A post-secondary degree in education;
2. Three years of full-time relevant classroom teaching experience;
3. Teacher certification (provincial, state, or equivalent)
- Native English speaker
- Primary/junior educator, or intermediate/secondary English, math, science, or special education specialist
- Adaptable and enthusiastic adventurer who is looking to make a difference
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Application opens May 1st, 2013. Learn more and apply online at www.TeachInBhutan.org
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to Teach in Bhutan ~ Only Two Weeks Away!