Are you interested in a once-in-a-lifetime
- Give you full-time paid international teaching experience?
- Expand your career horizons as you teach a fully immersive national curriculum, taught in English?
- Allow you to explore a new and unique culture, in one of the most remote and untouched nations in the world?
- Make a true difference in the lives of rural Bhutanese students and the communities in which they live?
Then apply today to Teach in Bhutan!
Land of the Thunder Dragon: Teach in Bhutan
Did you know?
- Television and Internet access were only introduced to Bhutan in 1999.
- In 2004, Bhutan became the first country to outlaw tobacco.
- Bhutan is the world’s only carbon sink – it absorbs more CO2 than it gives out.
Travel a world away. Make a world of difference. Teach in Bhutan.
Application Deadline is only 4 Weeks Away!